Nature club was formed in 2017, with the objective of encouraging its members to appreciate the beauty and bounty of the nature, and connect with it, to translate the knowledge that has been imbibed from the text books into practice. Some of the initiatives of the club have been as follows:
- The club had planted 22 mango trees across the campus in the month of July 2017.
- In the Wealth out of Waste segment they have been tried to find creative ways to reuse the non-biodegradable wastes.
- The club also composts the bio-wastes generated in the campus regularly.
- The club’s latest initiative has been a kitchen garden on the 1st floor terrace area.
- Hold awareness campaigns to sensitize people to be environmental friendly.