A very popular sport, Badminton is noted to be the second most played sport in India. The interest in the game took a sudden surge especially after Saina Nehwal won a bronze at the London 2012 Olympics.
With P V Sindhu winning silver this year at Rio, this game has miles to go. The girls have become idols to millions of youth across the country and we at Trinity Global are proud of them!
Masters of the game include Gopichand and Prakash Padukone.
Two dedicated coaches train our day scholars and day boarders.
Some of the unique features we offer in the training of the sport are:
- our coaches have been state/national level players
- our coaches are all affiliated to their respective sport associations (state/ national) level
- individual attention for technique correction
- personal care and individual teaching
- explanation of the game and its nuances
- video recording of students playing the game and an analysis and discussion of the same with the student by the coach
- video clips of world famous players and a discussion with the students on their techniques, styles, strategies among other such details
- specially designed and crafted lesson plans for (i) beginners (ii) intermediate (iii) semi-advanced (iv) advanced players
- concentration on the physical developments of various parts of the body relevant to the sport: example wrists, arms, thighs, calves among others.
- warm-up exercises and other physical work out
- specific report cards with detailed analysis for day boarders
- opportunities to participate in inter-school and state organised games and tournaments
- maximum participation ensured through cluster-wise selection of tournaments