|Early Morning||Cornflakes, Milk, Banana||Cornflakes, Milk, Banana||Cornflakes, Milk, Banana||Cornflakes, Milk, Banana||Cornflakes, Milk, Banana||Cornflakes, Milk, Banana||Cornflakes, Milk, Banana|
|Breakfast||Toast-Egg Bhujia/Paneer||Plain Parantha, Aloo Dum||Chura Fry and Ghughani||Cholay Puri||Bread Omelette/ Paw Bhaji||Idly, Vada, Chutney & Sambhar||Aloo Paratha, Chutney|
|Lunch||Zeera Rice, Chana Dal, Roti, Mix Veg, Mix Raita||Fried Rice, Manchurian and Salad||Rice, Chana Dal, Roti, Aloo-Mutter Paneer, Papad and Salad||Rice, Roti, Safed Mutter Cholay, Aloo Baigan/Parwal Sabji, Papad & Salad||Biryani, Choley and Onion Salad||Khichari, Chokha, Papad, Achar||Peas Pulao, Roti, Chana Dal Fry, Paneer Mix Veg, Boondi Raita|
|Evening Snacks||Milk, Samosa & Chutney||Hing Kachori & Chutney||Aloo-Bread Sandwich||Noodles||Bread Roll/Veg Cutlet with Chutney||Sukha Bhunja (Badam & Chana)||Pasta with Sauce|
|Dinner||Rice, Roti, Moong Dal Fry, Seasonal Veg (Nenua/Bhindi) and Papad||Rice, Roti, Kadu Chana Dal, Aloo Parwal/Bhindi Bhujia, Papad||Roti, Dal Tadka, Egg Bhujia/Aloo Bhujia, Achar/Chutny||Rice, Roti, Yellow Dal, Aloo-Soya/Seasonal vegetable, Papad||Paratha, Gravy Wali Sabji and Sevai||Roti, Mix Dal, Aloo Dum and Achar||Roti, Rice, Chicken/Paneer, Salad|
Dear parent/guardian, below elucidated are certain important guidelines which your ward must follow to the tee during his stay at the hostel. They must be completely understood by both the parent and the hosteller, and agreed upon. Compliance is a must for the collective good of all the boarders and punitive actions at the discretion of the management will be taken in cases of disobedience.
- Ragging of all forms is downright forbidden, and may attract expulsion. Also, use of abusive/threatening language, physical assault etcetera will be dealt with the highest degree of retribution.
- Expensive items (watches, jewelry etc) or unauthorized assets are NOT to be kept by the students during their stay; thereby boarders are responsible for their own belongings and should take proper care of them in the provided locker/almirah.
- Damage of any property will lead to bearing of repair cost by the responsible boarder/guardian.
- No religious activity is permissible in the hostel premises apart from silent prayer.
- We encourage birthday celebrations. They must, however, be first intimated to the authority.
- Hostel authority reserves the right of allotment and subsequent change of room allotment. No requests for change can be accepted form the student or the guardian.
- Telephonic calls can be made at 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm on weekdays, and between 12:30 AM to 1:30PM and 7pm to 7:45 PM only on Sundays. Emergency phone calls will be an executive decision of the management.
- Desire to go home for a night/a few days for special occasions can be granted only if a prior written permission is submitted to the management at least a week in advance.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases will not be allowed to stay in the hostel premises until they are fit. Decision of the management is final and binding.
- Visiting days are ONLY on Saturdays and Sundays between 4 PM to 7PM.
General dignity, decorum, disciplines and appropriate behavior is expected to be maintained at all times.