The daily schedule of the TGS resident pupils runs from 5 A.M. to 09.30 P.M. envisioning their all-round development.
(5:45 to 6:15) A.M
(7:15 to 9:30) A.M.
(12:30 to 03:00) P.M.
(05:30 to 06:30) P.M.
(07:30 to 9:00) P.M.
|Monday||Fruits, Chana and Jaggery||Roti, Gravy Sabji||Rice, Dal, Roti, Seasonal Veg , Papad, Salad||Vegetable Bonda, Sauce / Chutney||Rice, Roti, Dal, Veg. Aloo Soyabean, Salad|
|Tuesday||Fruits, Chana and Jaggery||Seasonal Veg. Paratha, Raita||Rice, Dal, Roti, Seasonal Mix.Veg, Papad, Salad||Cutlet & Chutney||Rice, Roti, Dal, Seasonal Veg, Salad|
|Wednesday||Fruits, Chana and Jaggery||Puri, Bhujiya||Rice, Rajma, Papad, Salad||Chura Fry, Ghughani||Roti, Besan Sabji, Egg Curry, Salad|
|Thursday||Fruits, Chana and Jaggery||Roti, Sabji||Rice, Kadhi-Badi, Aloo Jira Sabji, Papad||Poha & Coconut Chutney||Roti, Kela Kofta, Salad|
|Friday||Fruits, Chana and Jaggery||Onion Veg. Paratha, Chutney||Veg. Biryani, Chole, Salad||Honey Chilly Potato / French Fry||Roti, Green Moong Dal-Tadka, Bhujiya|
|Saturday||Fruits, Chana and Jaggery||Idli, Sambhar,|
|Khichdi, Chokha, Papad, Achar||Sukha Bhunja||Paratha, Veg Aloo-Kaddu, Ishtu, Sewai|
|Sunday||Fruits, Chana and Jaggery||Aloo / Sattu Paratha,|
|Rice, Dal, Paneer Curry,Chicken, Salad||Pasta / Chowmein||Rice, Roti, Dal Fry, Seasonal Veg,|
- 04:10 to 04:20 P.M. Milk & Horlicks
- Any changes to the above menu will be displayed on the Hostel Notice Board
Rules and Regulations
Dear parent/guardian, below elucidated are certain important guidelines which your ward must follow during his stay at the hostel. This must be completely understood by both the parent and the boarder, and agreed upon. Compliance is a must for the collective good of all the boarders and punitive actions at the discretion of the management will be taken in cases of disobedience.
- Ragging of all forms is downright forbidden, and may attract expulsion. Also, use of abusive/threatening language and any kind of physical mental assault etcetera will be dealt with as per the discretion of the management.
- Expensive items (watches, jewelry etc) or unauthorized assets are NOT to be kept by the students during their stay; thereby boarders are responsible for their own belongings and should take proper care of them in the provided locker/almirah.
- Damage to any property will lead to bearing of repair cost by the responsible parent/guardian.
- No religious activity is permissible in the hostel premises apart from silent prayer.
- A fine will be charged on per day basis if your ward does not join the school/hostel on the specified date after the holidays/vacation.
- Hostel authority reserves the right of allotment and subsequent change of room allotment. No requests for change can be accepted from the student or the guardian.
- Telephonic calls can be made between 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Wednesday. Emergency phone calls if any, will be an executive decision of the management.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases will not be allowed to stay in the hostel premises until they are fit. Decision of the management is final and binding.
- Visiting days are ONLY on Sundays between 10 AM to 5 PM, Display of Parent ID Card is mandatory.
- Medicine without prescription will not be permitted.
- Prior approval of leaves is mandatory without which the student would not be permitted leaves.
- Birthday celebrations are encouraged and must take place as per the guidelines articulated.
General dignity, decorum, discipline and appropriate behavior is expected to be maintained at all times