|Circle Time||Assembly, General talk, Mediation, Drills, Rhymes and Songs.|
|1||Maths||Revision of number 29 & 30 Done, page no. 114, 116||Do page no. 113 (Trace the numeral 29) and 115 (Trace the numeral 30)|
|2||English||Oral recitation of rhymes done till date. Done page no. 95 and 96 in literacy skills||Do page no. 113 and 114 in literacy skills.|
|3||हिन्दी||अक्षर छ का लिखित अभ्यास कार्य (Notebook)||Homework given in Notebook अक्षर छ और छ से छतरी में रंग भरें।|
We are please to inform you that we are starting offline classes from 1st Sep. 2021.
Please follow the below mentioned guidelines while attending your offline classes.
- Please ensure you attend your classes Daily.
- School reporting time is 8.25 AM
- DS dispersal will be at 12.40 PM
- No sharing of food, water bottle is allowed.
- Please follow the Covid -19 safety guidelines.
- Students with Cold, Cough and fever symptoms are strictly advised to stay at home till the time they do not recover properly.
- Your uniform must be neat and tidy, shoes must be well polished every day.
|Mont II-A||1st Learning||2nd Learning||3rd Learning||4th Learning|
|Monday||Pallavi Gill – Maths||Ankita – English||Raman – Hindi||Pallavi Gill – Activities||Dispersal|
|Tuesday||Pallavi Gill – Maths||Ankita – English||Raman – Hindi||Pallavi Gill – Activities|
|Wednesday||Pallavi Gill – Maths||Ankita – English||Raman – Hindi||Pallavi Gill – Activities|
|Thursday||Pallavi Gill – Maths||Ankita – English||Raman – Hindi||Pallavi Gill – Activities|
|Friday||Pallavi Gill – Maths||Ankita – English||Raman – Hindi||Pallavi Gill – Activities|
|Note :-||* Alamanac with students information, Phonic book, Hindi Reader, Story book & Rhymes book must be brought everyday.|
|* All the belongings must be labelled.|
|* No junk food is allowed in lunch.|
|* Please bring colours, pencil, eraser & sharpner daily.|