TGS Student Council is a representative body of students that provides valuable opportunity to students to develop leadership qualities and enhance decision-making ability, under the guidance and supervision of Teachers. The Student Council is the voice of the student body.
- At TGS a School Captain & School Secretary is elected by the students after passing through a critical selection assessment.
- The four House Captains – Puffin, Heron, Swallow, Skylar are elected by the students after undergoing a selection assessment.
- A Prefect is appointed per grade per section by their respective class teachers. Each council member is expected to be aware of council regulations, maintain integrity and good conduct.
Roles & Responsibilities of Student Council Members:
- Strengthen communication channel between students and school administration
- Coordinate with different groups within the school
- Ensure discipline among the students and enforce the code of conduct
- Address queries, understand student concerns & communicate them clearly to concerned authorities
- Mentor and support fellow students
- Plan and organize various events